Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Sucker for the Wedding "Singer"

So I spent my afternoon after my work schedule in the gym, and decided to walk home from megamall for that extra calories that i can burn - and as i passed by the condo clubhouse, there they were, a young man and a woman exchanging vows in the garden beside the pool. i instantly knew they weren't catholic, but I thought it was cute. 

Okay, I'm in the condo, and let the gym clothes hang out to dry, and prepared my eggplant and rice dinner. Turned on the television for my daily dose of evening news (TV Patrol of course). I made sure that the volume was loud enough to not hear the commotion, err, wedding at the poolside. 

And then I heard the violin play "Ikaw". That's cheesy as in Kraft Cheddar cheesy, I thought.

Ad then this canned music played  "Tunay na Ligaya" by Basil Valdez. I turned the volume of my TV down. Napahagulgol ako! Hahaha!!!

I just had to blog this. Hahaha.


Shit. They are playing The Company's "Now That I Have You".

No comments: