Thursday, April 17, 2008

All these years, Joshua, all these years!!!!!






When people ask my why I have decided to love someone who is a thousand miles away from me, I just shrug my shoulders. I just can't give a valid explanation - it just happened. The only thing I want to explain is why I have robbed myself of the chance to love you a lot earlier - though time has made our love for each other stronger - this is the bond that the distance can't break.

I want to give back the love you have given me all these years - and rest assured that I am and will always be faithful to you. I do not need your reassurance that you love me, yet you still assure me!!! My fervent prayer for you, my dearest Joshua, is for God to keep showering you with blessings - may God also grant you fortitude to face the daily challenges that you have to face without me supporting you physically.

And I told you baby, I am in touch with my intuition - it works both ways - when you think about me or when you are doing something foolish. lol.

Joshua Shane Jordan, I am yours!!! :D

No comments: