Saturday, April 26, 2008

I would like to let the whole world know that I have found my one great love!!!




I would like to let the whole world know that I have found my one great love!!!

Once I have struggled everyday to find my meaning in this world. Before you, I can't seem to find my place. You came into my life - gave me perspective, gave me hope and love that I haven't even asked for - and more!!! For the first time, I have realized what I am here for.

To love you back, more than you can ever imagine. To give back the love that you have been constantly giving me unconditionally. To take care of you and your well-being for the rest of our lives together. To vow with God as our witness that I will never leave you in troubled times. To bear you children whom will carry your name and our legacy of love in the coming generations. To be your best friend whom you can run to when life gives you lemons. To be your everything!!!

Your smile lights up the sky. Your soothing words boost my morale and self esteem. Your sexiness and sensuality is killing me and making me addicted to you more and more. The love that you have been continuously giving me despite the distance is immeasurable and incomparable. You are the most amazing person I have met in my entire life - and so much more!!!

We still have a lot to discover about each other - and I can't wait to be with you - though I will!!! You are willing to give so much of yourself that I can't even think of any reason why the good Lord would not want us to be together. The thought of being happy in someone else's loving arms pains me - for I would never want to be happy in another's but yours. I have chosen to fall in love with you and my decision is final!!! I take care of myself as you would for my body and love and my whole being is yours to keep.

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU JOSHUA!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: