Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Things to Do in 2007? A review!

Right about this time last year, I pulbished a list of things to do in 2007. Let's see how I fared~!

1. Get CCNA-certified! - nah

2. Eat an exotic meat - snake (or frog perhaps?) - nah

3. Perm my hair. - YEAH BABY

4. Go to Batanes. Alone. - nah

5. Approach a movie star - take a picture with him and get his autograph. - nah

6. Join an NGO. - nah

7. "Run" the Milo Marathon. - nah

8. Apply for driver's license. - nah

9. Renew my passport. - nah (just expired last oct!)

10. Look for dad's hard-to-find CD requests. - in a way yes, via limewire! lol

11. Write a love letter to my mother. - YEAH BABY!

12. Pay a professional photographer for and make-up artist for some glamorous shots. - nah

13. Try colored contact lenses! - nah

14. Trek on a weekend. Better yet, BUNGEE! - nah

15. Wipe out my unpaid balances in one of my credit cards. - lol

16. Approach a chunky (huggable) hottie in a bar. - nah

17. Have my hand photocopied (Tom Hanks in The Terminal!) - nah

18. Fit into a 2pc bathing suit. (waah!) - i wore a 2 pc bathing suit, i didnt say LOOK GOOD on it. lol

19. Apply for a promotion (hi tl!) - YEAH BABY! and i got the promotion!

20. Visit Bohol and take Tita Evie with me. - nah

21. Eat at the Christmas Chocolate Buffet at The Peninsula with my sisters. - well, almost, until Cherryl and I cancelled the date!

22. Pamper myself at Sonya's Garden. - nah

23. Get serious with saving up! - lol

24. Buy my niece a life-sized doll house! - but i bought her toys everytime she visits us!

25. Go back to Don Bosco Batulao for a spiritual retreat. - nah

26. Say YES! to a wedding proposal :P - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

-----

I actually felt bad towards the end of the list. Man, 2007 was uneventful, so I thought. Kind of save the best for last, say yes to the man of my life!!! :)

No comments: