Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dionese, we're going back to Puerto Galera!!!

Did we tell na ba Dio that we're going to Galera on Saturday?????? Dio, Kid and I are going back to Galera with the rest of our team, this time as friends!!!! Haha haylavsyu Kid!!!!

The last beach visited was Malapascua, now I am so itching to go back to the beach back in June. And wow, it's been a while since I last set foot on Galera. 3 years!!! Going back to the place brings me bittersweet memories - of a time in my life where I don't ever, ever wanna go back. I am looking forward to going there with Nicky, Les, Josh, Raya, and of course, Orchid!!! Too bad Nico can't join us - we are planning to take him as a butler - in Tagalog, julalay for our pictures!!!!

I soooooo love the sun!!!!!!!! Guys, let's go!!!!!!!

No comments: