Sunday, January 13, 2008

The changes that you have brought in me....

I used to be a crazy girl, but now I am a woman with direction. I used to loved so much to the point of losing myself. Things have changed for the better. He loves me. I am loved, and we have never been happier. I used to think that I would grow up taking care of my niece on weekends and spend my nights alone. All of that has changed as soon as I realized how much I love Joshua.

There came a point in time that I cried everyday when I realized we could never be, but now I am crying tears of overwhelming happiness. He was happy for me when I was happy with someone else, and only a selfless man can do that. I almost lost him, and now we are determined to spend the rest of our lives together as husband and wife.

He is my beacon, he is the reason why I am glowing inside out, he is my source of hope and strength and my only prayer to God is to keep him safe from harm until we can be together, until I could take care of him and bear his children. :) I love you baby and let's spend the rest of our lives together!!!


*****

What makes two people fall in LOVE? Could it be that first glance? That first touch? That first smile?

For me it was just knowing that her heart was true. Such a simple thing that even a child can pertain, she showed me love through many different reasons. Her tears have touched my soul, her smile has brightened my day, and the only thing that has been terribly wrong was me. I do not regret the mistake made, it has opened my eyes to how much my love for her is true. Oh how the years have been cruel, keeping us only as friends, allowing us to transcend into someone elses arms, yet bringing each other back into the love that never ended.

I do - are the words left for her. I do - LOVE YOU REGINA. I do - wish that we are together for the rest of our time spent here and even furthermore. I do - think about you every hour within my time awake. I do - dream of you ever so often. I do- want to be in your arms, feeling your breath colide against my face. I do - believe our goals are reasonable and that one day we will have what has been ever so hoped for. I do - yearn just to hear your voice. I do - know that Jade and Caleb can become our reality. I do are the words left for her.

No comments: