Friday, September 26, 2008

He is back for good and I am still emotional about it

I am blaming my sister for playing Take That's Back for Good and stirring up the emotions that I have inside. After a year of having Joshua in my life, I can't believe that I almost lost him at around this time last year.

The last weekend of September 2007 has got to be my most emotional weekend in recent years - that was when I thought I have lost the love of my life to another woman. I have kept quiet about it and showed no signs of anger and bitterness, only extreme loneliness and acceptance of the fact that I have almost lost my chance of finding true love. Looking back, I realized that I was in a denial state the time he asked space, and just as he was happy for me being happy with some other guy at the early stages of our friendship, I have told myself that I would have to be happy for him,too.

He is now back for good, and I can't believe how lucky and grateful I am having him! 

(I started writing this with Back for Good on the background, now my sister's playing Backstreet Boy's All I Have to Give on her Mac! lol)

No comments: