Saturday, March 15, 2008

He's Just Not That Into You - THE MOVIE!!!!

The book of the same title, written by Greg Behrendt, is a personal favorite - thanks to my sister who fought with the guards during the autograph signing session with Mr. Behrendt at Greenbelt some years ago. The book gave me strength in times of despair lol, and though I don't need that book anymore, props to my loving Joshua, I would still recommend it to all the woman scorned and burnt - and still ask themselves, maybe he really loves me though he doesn't show it!!! lol

So, imagine my delight when Jackie "Miss Singapore" Magsumbol told me that a movie of the same title will be released come August. And take note, star-studded sya!!!!!!

 Year of U.S. Release: 2008 

Starring: Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly,Bradley Cooper, Ginnifer Goodwin, Scarlett Johansson, Justin Long, Ginnifer Goodwin,Ben Affleck. 
Director: Ken Kwapis Screenwriter(s): Greg Behrendt, Liz Tuccillo 
Producer(s): Drew Barrymore, Nancy Juvonen 
Distributor: New Line Cinema 
Prod. Company: Flower 
Films Genre(s): Comedy, Romance 
U.S. Release Date: August 01, 2008(Wide)

Whoopiedeedooo! Kulang na lang si Adam Sandler!!! I'm definitely watching this! lol

No comments: