Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Friendster is SOOO Mean, what if's and scatterbrain



Logging in to Friendster and hoping to get as many 'Members Who Have Viewed My Page" hits, I decided to browse my friend's updated profiles. One profile got my attention.

Camille is my high school buddy. The masungit type, but is rael nice when you get to know her. She migrated to Australia on our 2nd year and had been in touch with her every now and then. Lost touch after 8 years of so,found her at friendster. I am DEAD jealous of her life right now. No, not because of her foreigner husband and her stable life/career. I am DEAD jealous of her four boys! And yes, since we were batchmates, it meant she married when she was 19 (perhaps even younger). Yeah, that's her in the picture. Ang dami tuloy WHAT IF's na bigla ko na namang naisip. (But I don't want to bore you with those could have beens).

Bigla tuloy ako nalungkot. I feel so unloved. SOBRA. Cut the bullshit, don't tell me there are so many people loving you. I know that and I am very thankful for the people loving me, pero admit it, all of us crave for that romantic love. That is what I am missing right now . Parang I felt at that point na I am doomed to be forever feel this. The thoughts are so scattered right now but I am certain of what I am feeling right now. I just need love. Pardon my being a scatterbrain. Basta ang feeling ko lang, people, especially guys you like (or love) will never really give you a chance to prove your worth if you have a really dark past. Ika nga ni Uma Thurman sa Kill Bill, your reputation would always precede you.

No, I am no jealous of the career advancements my friends are proud to show off on their friendster profiles. I am happy that my high school and colleagues are doing great with their chosen careers. Malungkot lang ako na I am not as happy as they are right now (or maybe malungkot ako na I have yet to find my happiness). Siguro the one thing that breaks my heart is seeing friends move on with their romantic lives. Yun lang. Mababaw pero you have to admit na you sometimes feel the same if you are single and brokenhearted and frequently visits your friend's Friendster profiles.

Itutulog ko na nga lang to. Or i-cro-cross stitch?

No comments: