Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Once you pop, you can't stop



Once you pop, you can't stop :) The picture is just an attention-catcher. It doesn't have any relation to the entry I'm about to post :p Some sentimental Xanga entries I'm reposting here [may it rest in peace] :)


---
NEVER SETTLE: (Saturday, December 25,2004)

it is not about being too picky. it is about not getting into a relationship just for the sake of having one. I guess the reason why I always end up with short-lived affairs is that I settle. I expect to eventually fall for the guy who tries to pursue me. I have not tried to have have a relationship that I have completley fallen in love with the guy before I deal with him, in the context of a relationship.

I do not know. I am not downplaying the power of falling in love for somebody who loves you already, but in my case, it never worked. It has always been like that, and I just so want to get out of that viscious cycle, and when I tried listening to my sister's 'no settling' stories, I realized, this is what I am doing wrong. I so wanted to have a boyfriend at any given time I don't care who I get, just as long as he is there as my boyfriend.

Do not settle.


----

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? (Sunday, December 26,2004)

is it possible to fall in love with somebody you haven't met before???

the concept of a global village took the fancy out of falling in love with somebody you haven't met before.. it's more romantic and a lot more safer to experience this back in the days that there are very limited ways to meet, mingle and get close with somebody not within your promixity... now you can meet wackos pretending to be your Prince Charming...

but i am not a skeptic. i believe in all possibilities. :)

---

ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS (Friday,December 31,2004)

The reason why i believed in online relationships was because i believe that you can find love in the most unexpected place, at the most unexpected moment, from the most unxpected partner. Well, I still believe in these serendipities, but I took the internet out of my list. 9 out of 10 online relationships I had was sex-based, gave me nothing but heartaches. I believed in the diamond concept that is why I tried going out with online guys, but apparently, all they wanted was sex. They would give me compliments that they don't mean just to get me to bed with them.

This is the reason why I stopped going online a couple of months ago, I realized I don't have the discpline to say no to a ONS because I am still "hoping against hope" that that ONS will turn to an life-long engagement. I finally realized that,no, having sex isn't the best way to get the relationship going, and since the internet was my source of those false hopes, I just had to quit.

Pero I would have to reiterate that this is really trying my patience and discipline. The sight of two couples kissing can give me the sensations that I get when my sexual soulmate tried to trim my hair down there (more about that sexual soulmate later). Imagine that! Ahahaha. In tagalog, ganon ako katigang na naghahalikan lang sa TV na-e-L na ako! :lol:

The reason why I went online again was that I know I can control myself better. It is not a 100% assurance, but at least I know when to say no. I don't have that mindset that I'm gonna get it on with this time hoping to have a serious relationship with him later... No more! ;)

No comments: