Friday, November 25, 2005

CRAZY EMAILS GALORE!!!!

CRAZY EMAILS GALORE!!!!

I just joined LoveHappens, a new site where people help people find love. I'd like the people on LoveHappens to get to know me better, so I'm hoping you'll write a quick story about me that I can add to my profile. It doesn't have to be long, but it may help me meet someone great.

That is the invite I got from somebody inviting me on his lovehappens network. So you want me to be your pimp?

***

Dear Sir/Madam,
We have logged your IP-address on more than 30 illegal Websites. Important: Please answer our questions!
The list of questions are attached.
Yours faithfully,
Steven Allison
Central Intelligence Agency -CIA
Office of Public Affairs
Washington, D.C. 20505
phone: (703) 482-0623
7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., US Eastern time

I would have believed you if you did not attach a file with an unknown extension.

***

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. SMTP_Error [] I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. The full mail-text and header is attached!

Ha! another virus!

***

You have 5 minutes to send this to all of your friends on yahoo/msn/local isp/gmail/fancy address book list. If you dont, you will have bad luck for as long as you live..

I love forwarded messages, but it's a major turn-off reading this very annoying sentence at the end of a very good article, and usually I scroll down at the bottom of the message first before reading it.. Imagine reading about God's love and reading "you will die if you don't send this" next. If good luck email chain letters do not work, then I'm pretty sure that these bad luck email messages do not work as well?

No comments: