Monday, February 16, 2009

Today, I fell of the stairs.

I missed worked today. I was preparing to go, went to my room to get dressed, got dizzy and boom fell off the stairs. Butt first.

My body got sore. My sister saw me cry from the pain. I called my boss trying to hide the pain in my voice. I cried like a baby, stopped, and cried some more. I haven't fallen from the stairs in such a long time. It hurt like hell. 

I tried to be okay, it's not like the first time this happened to me. Tried to walk, tried to brush off the pain. It is still there. I can still feel it. I can still imagine myself falling off the stairs. 

I said I will be okay about this, I will not mind the pain, though reality struck me, it will take time before the pain goes away. I will not rush. I will just let it heal on its own.

No comments: