Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary, My Sassy Boy!!!



We never really had a date for our anniversary, though I clearly remember that right about this time this year, I have decided to let myself fall in love with you completely - I have decided to let go of any ill-feeling that I still have due to my past failed relationships - and embraced you into my life. About this time last year, I have decided on my future - my life with you - as your wife, mother to y our children and your best friend.

I believe that this month is the most trying month for us so far - we have been through a lot - misunderstandings, fights, jealousy, impatience, LOVE - the unconditional kind, understanding, trust, support, acceptance, hope - the GREAT things truly outweigh the not so good ones!

For the times that I get crazy, lose my hope, get impatient, overreact, get jealous (though rarely!), THANK YOU for putting up with me. For the times that you will get crazy, lose hope, get impatient, overreact, get jealous,  expect to get the same understanding, assurance, LOVE that you continually give me.

I AM PROUD OF YOU and continue doing great - I am here and I will support you all the way - oh yes, did I say, I will wait for you,too? :)

No comments: