Thursday, February 14, 2008

Reclaiming my life

I really enjoyed the Valentine talk that I had with Orchid - from the office going to EDSA for a bus ride going to Megamal lto meet up with Jackie for the Italianni's dinner buffet. We should live our life to the fullest - love the people who love us - but save room for our sanity and self-preservation.

I have been very happy for the past few months, but my current lifestyle is taking its toll on me. In fact, I have lost my voice, and you can't blame it on the the 3 songs that I sung i the videoke on Valentine's day. This is fatigue. The long hours I have been spending at work and the lazy hours I spend in front of the PC are making me gain weight while my sanity is slowly degrading. I have to start loving myself again.

So for starters...

1. Learn the sign language - I know Rhoda has expressed interest to learn the language, though she never really pursued it. Rhoda, count me in.

2. Go back to the gym - Sigh, sigh, sigh. I love food, and the only time I enjoyed food was when I was religious in going to the gym. Xenical or diets never worked for me, I need to burn calories in order for me to lose weight.

3. Travel alone - yes, ala - Lonely Planet. It doesn't need to be grand as Cebu, Palawan, or Bora trips I've had in the past. I would start discovering places near Metro Manila.


I don't want to add more in the list. We are bound to break promises if we keep too many.

No comments: