Monday, July 09, 2007

What ever happened to my Slimmer's World program?

I was browsing through my old pictures when I chanced upon this gimmick pic from last year...


Napa- WTF ako! Man, I was thin!!! I was on the height of my Slimmer's stint last year when we had to move to Eastwood. After that, I became too busy, err, too lazy to workout. Little by little, I've gained back those pounds, and now I am at my biggest again!



See what I am talking about!?!?! Man, mukha pa lang ibang iba na!!! Waaah!

No, I'm not into yo-yo dieting. Diets really never worked for me, for I am a lover of food! I tired blaming it on my emotions, but really, that's just one of our excuses why we eat too much, right? I remember when I used to work out - I was still able to enjoy the Saisaki buffet and not worry about a thing because I know I'll work out to lose those pounds. And it did work for me. Now, I eat, I sleep, I take the elevator, I am back to my good old sedentary life!

Dapat nga tlaga akong sumama sa mga badminton fanatics sa office!!!


No comments: