Monday, June 04, 2007

Emotions: Halo-Halo Flavor

The last time I've had this emotional state of mind was when I ran away from home back in 2003. It's all coming back to me now.

Angst. For people who don't care.

Happiness. I realized don't need to deal with people who don't care for me and who'd desert me and leave me to the vultures once the Regina Quibral Drama Special starts playing. And that thought makes me happier.

Relief. I'd rather keep to myself why.

Depression. For not being able to go back to school this semester.

Bitterness. V. Damn, get out of my head, man!

Frustration. For the business that is not going on too well.

Shame. For hiding my feelings and pretending that everything is alright.

Guilt. For skipping work time and again.

Love and yearning. For my mother and father.

Lost. I feel lost.

No comments: